Ph. D. Candidate (Advisor: Hong Mei )
Institute of Software Engineering
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science
Beijing, 100871, P.R. China
Lab: Science Building 1# 1726
E-mail: wangbo07 at sei dot pku dot edu dot cn
bobowb at gmail dot com
Research Interests Education Research Projects Publications Awards Industry Experiences
I will graduate in Janurary, 2013. I am now looking for a research position.
News! My PhD Thesis is available for download! [pdf]
Requirements Engineering, Software Reuse, Domain Engineering, Model-driven Development,Non-functional Requirements Modelling, Model Verification, Varibility Modelling and Configration
- Bo Wang, Zhenjiang Hu, Qiang Sun, Haiyan Zhao, Yingfei Xiong, Wei Zhang, Hong Mei. Supporting Feature Model Refinement with Updatable View. Frontiers of Computer Science. (To Appear)
- Bo Wang, Haiyan Zhao, Wei Zhang, Zhi Jin, Hong Mei. A Collaborative Approach to Analyzing and Resolving Problems in the Problem-driven Requirements Elicitation. Journal of Computer Research and Development. In Chinese (To Appear).
- Bo Wang, Haiyan Zhao, Yingfei Xiong, Wei Zhang, Hong Mei. A Dynamic-Priority based Approach to Fixing Inconsistent Feature Models. In Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE 13th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS'10), LNCS, 2010, Volume 6394/2010, 181-195, Oslo, Norway, October 3-8, 2010. ( 20.8% of the 207 submissions are accepted for publish) [PDF] [Slides] [Bib]
- Bo Wang, Wei Zhang, Haiyan Zhao, Zhi Jin and Hong Mei, A Problem-driven Collaborative Approach to Eliciting Requirements of Internetware. In Proceedings of the Second Asia-Pacific Symposium on Internetware, Article No. 22, 2010
- Bo Wang, Wei Zhang, Haiyan Zhao, Zhi Jin and Hong Mei. A Use Case Based Approach to Feature Models' Construction. In Proceedings of the 17th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE'09), Atlanta, Georgia, USA,
August 31 - September 4, pp.121-130, 2009. (21% of the 170 submissions are accepted for publish) [PDF] [Slides] [Bib]
- Bo Wang, Zhenjiang Hu, Yingfei Xiong, Haiyan Zhao, Wei Zhang, Hong Mei, Tolerating Inconsistency in Feature Models, 3rd Workshop on Living With Inconsistency in Software Development, held with 25th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, 2010. [PDF]
- Bo Wang, Leonardo Passos, Krzysztof Czarnecki, Qiang Sun, Haiyan Zhao, Wei Zhang, Hong Mei. SmartFixer: Fixing Software Configurations based on Self-adaptive Priorities, GSDLAB-TR-2012-04-02, University of Waterloo.[PDF]
2012 IBM Global PhD Fellowship
2010 Study Outstanding Award (Peking University)
2009 Founder Scholarship (Peking University)
2007 Excellent Graduate Student of UESTC
Excellent Graduate Thesis of UESTC
2006 The People's Special Scholarship for Excellent Student (1%)
The Excellent Student of UESTC
2005 The People's First-Class Scholarship for Excellent Student (3%)
The Outstanding Student of UESTC
The Outstanding Student Award in Summer Social Practice
2004 The People's First-Class Scholarship for Excellent Student (3%)
The Outstanding Student of UESTC
06/2012~11/2012 Intern student at IBM China Research Laboratory
Research on IoT configuration management.
09/2006~04/2007 Infosys (India)
Trainee (Mainframe) in Infosys from September 2006 to November 2006 in Mysore, India.
Work as an intern in Infosys from December 2006 to April 2007 in Bangalore, India.
Last Update: 2012-09