- Hui Song, Gang Huang, Franck Chauvel, Wei Zhang, Yanchun Sun, Hong Mei. "Instant and Incremental QVT Transformation for Runtime Models". In the 14th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2011), accepted.
- Hui Song, Gang Huang, Yingfei Xiong, Franck Chauvel, Yanchun Sun, Hong Mei. "Inferring Meta-Models for Runtime System Data from the Clients of Management APIs" In the 13th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2010), 168-182.
- Franck Chauvel, Hui Song, Xiangping Chen, Gang Huang, Hong Mei: Using QoS-Contracts to Drive Architecture-Centric Self-adaptation. In the 6th International Conference on the Quality of Software Architectures (QoSA 2010), 102-118
- Yingfei Xiong, Hui Song, Zhenjiang Hu, Masato Takeichi: Supporting Parallel Updates with Bidirectional Model Transformations. In the Second International Conference on Theory and Practice of Model Transformations (ICMT 2009), 213-228
- Yingfei Xiong, Zhenjiang Hu, Haiyan Zhao, Hui Song, Masato Takeichi, Hong Mei: Supporting automatic model inconsistency fixing. ESEC/SIGSOFT FSE 2009: 315-324
- Hui Song, Yanchun Sun , Li Zhou, Gang Huang, "Towards Instant Automatic Model Refinement Based on OCL",
the 14th Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2007), 167-174
Technical Reports, Workshop Papers and Research Demonstrations
- Hui Song, Gang Huang, Franck Chauvel, Yingfei Xiong, Zhenjiang Hu, Yanchun Sun, Hong Mei, Supporting Runtime Software Architecture:A Bidirectional-Transformation-Based Approach, Journal of Systems and Software, 84(5), 711-723
- Yingfei Xiong, Hui Song, Zhenjiang Hu, Masato Takeichi. Synchronizing Concurrent Model Updates Based on Bidirectional Transformation, in Software and Systems Modeling (SoSym), accepted
- Gang Huang, Hui Song, Hong Mei: SM@RT: Applying Architecture-Based Runtime Management into Internetware Systems. Int. J. Software and Informatics 3(4): 439-464 (2009)
- Hui Song, Gang Huang, Franck Chauvel and Yanchun Sun, Applying MDE Tools at Runtime: Experiments upon Runtime Models, the 5th International Workshop on Models@run.time, correlated with MoDELS2010.
- Hui Song, Yingfei Xiong, Franck Chauvel, Gang Huang, Zhenjiang Hu, Hong Mei: Generating Synchronization Engines between Running Systems and Their Model-Based Views. MoDELS Workshops 2009: 140-154
- Hui Song, Gang Huang, Franck Chauvel, Yanchun Sun, Hong Mei: SM@RT: representing run-time system data as MOF-compliant models. ICSE (2) 2010: 303-304, informal research demonstration
- Hui Song, Yingfei Xiong, Zhenjiang Hu, Gang Huang, Hong Mei, "A model-driven framework for constructing runtime architecture infrastructures", GRACE Technical Report 2008-5, GRACE Center, National Institute of Informatics,December 2008. 31 pages