Chen, Yifeng （陈一峯 email: cyf "at" pku.edu.cn） is a research professor of the School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science at Peking University and Vice Head, Department of Computer Science and Technology. He is a member of the Software Institute and the theory group. His main research interests include parallel programming model for multi-core and many-core architectures and parallel computing, (imperative, parallel, object-oriented and probabilistic) programming languages, and programming theory. His research activities include serving as a PC member for conferences ICTAC’04’05’06’12, UTP’06’08’10’12, IFM’07 and UTP session chair, IPDPS’12 ’14, SC’12, PPoPP’13, CCGrid’14.
Pwd: 123456 (within
1. Y. Chen, Semantic inheritance in unifying theories of programming, Formal Aspects of Computing, 25(1) 89-106, 2013.
2. Y. Chen, X. Cui and H. Mei. PARRAY: A Unifying Array Representation for Heterogeneous Parallelism. PPoPP'12, ACM SIGPLAN 2012.
3. Y. Chen, X. Cui and H. Mei. Large-scale FFT on GPU clusters. 24th International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS'10), pp 315-324, ACM 2010.
4. Y. Chen and J.W. Sanders. Abstraction of object graphs in program verification. 10th Mathematics of Program Construction (MPC'10), LNCS 6120, pp 80-99, Springer 2010.
5. X. Cui, Y. Chen and H. Mei. Improving performance of matrix multiplication and FFT on GPU. 15th ICPADS, pp 42-48, IEEE Computer Society, 2009.
6. Y. Chen and J.W. Sanders. Unifying probability with nondeterminism. 2nd World Congress on Formal Methods (FM'09), LNCS 5850, pp 467-482, Springer 2009.
7. Y. Chen and J.W. Sanders: Compositional Reasoning for Pointer Structures. 8th Mathematics of Program Construction, LNCS 4014, pp 115-139,Springer 2006.
8. Y. Chen and J.W. Sanders, The weakest specifunction, Acta Informatica, Vol.41, No.7-8, pp.383-414, Springer 2005.
9. Y. Chen and J. W. Sanders, Logic of global synchrony, ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems, Vol.26, No.2, pp.221-262, ACM 2004.
10. Y. Chen, A fixpoint theory for non-monotonic parallelism, Theoretic Computer Science, Vol.308 No.1-3, 367-392, Elsevier 2003.
11. Y. Chen, Generic composition, Formal Aspects of Computing, Vol.14, No.2, pp.108-122, Springer 2002.