SOSE 2013 Camera-ready Submission Instructions:
Please follow the instructions and upload the final paper here.
The page limit for your final version is:
Submission guidance and policies:
1. Format: Please submit papers in PDF format through the SOSE web site. Manuscript should be prepared following the IEEE Computer Society Press Proceedings Author Guidelines (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
2. Page Limit: The page limits and evaluation criteria for three different types of papers are given below. Research Paper: 12 pages, evaluated by the relevance, significance, originality, clarity, and technical merit Industrial Practice/Case Study Paper: 6 pages, evaluated by the relevance, clarity, and value to the research community Survey-based Tutorial Papers: 12 pages, evaluated by the coverage of the literature, relevance, soundness, technical validity, insightful discussion, timeliness, well-structuredness and clarity.
3. Publication: All accepted papers will be included in the symposium proceedings, which will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and included in the IEEE Digital Library. At least one author of each accepted paper must attend the symposium to present the work.
4. Journal Special Issue: We plan to publish a special journal issue for the extended and revised versions of selected best papers presented at the SOSE 2013 Symposium.
5. Best Paper Award: One paper will be given the SOSE 2013 Best Paper Award at the conference
6. Authors should submit their manuscripts via SOSE submission system of at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sose2013 (Hint: If you have a problem to access the www.easychair.org, Please use the proxy or send your submission to email@example.com)
7. Please first sign up as an author and then submit, resubmit or check review status of your paper. We use the submission system to manage the submissions of abstracts, full papers, reviews, and notification/feedback to authors.